My Early Years as an Actor


Figure 1, I was a cowboy actor.


Figure 2, I smiled and danced.


Figure 3, De la Bat School for the Deaf. I was a bunny actor.


Figure 4, Madeline Randall, Johan Vermeulen and I played together.

When I was a young boy I loved being in my school theatre productions. The school was called De la Bat School, in Worcester in South Africa. (See figure 1, 2, 3 and 4)



Figure 5, My Deaf pupils and I

I also enjoyed my senior school (Transoranje School in Pretoria, in South Africa) theatre shows. I was a teenager. One of the hearing SASL tutors brought a hearing theatre teacher who taught me how to dance. The Deaf pupils followed me when I did the dance moves. I enjoyed being an actor. (See figure 5)

For my 'Stephanus Pretorius Show' on my Facebook page, YouTube and Instagram I enjoy doing acting and comedy, war films, Sci-Fi and muscials.


I was a film student at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, in the United Kingdom. I studied many topics such as filmmaking, genres, narrative, and cinematography. I really liked doing the course in Film and Television Production. I passed my Masters degree with Merit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog